DE_dust DE_dust

HOLY FUCKING GOD DAMN SHIT

lol, how fucking long fdid it take you to do this? 6 fucking months... god ! that was fucking amazing !!! did you use anything except flash? (like for the 3d scenes?)
this was like on of zee best animationz i have seen!!! u deserve a higher score actually..... not 4.15 :-)

smoke kills smoke kills

HAHAHA super, chuvak !!!

afigezniy mult chelo !!! ti smog vismeshit vse chto tolko proizoshlo v techenii 40 let ! dolgo nad etim rabotal? navernoye da... antimult chto tvoy sayt ili ti tuda prosto multi shlesh? nauchi delat takie afigeznie multi... :-)
p.s. i probably should have asked this question before writing all of the above... are you russian? lol

My Name Is Johnny My Name Is Johnny

dont listen to others

this was an amazing animation, so dont listen to other people who say it sucked. at the beginning the song was like bnarrating everything and i think that was amazing. You draw good guns, i love when people spend time to do that. And finaly you killed a lot of members of the clock crew in this movie (since i dont really like them a lot as they are not orriginal [characters are the same] and think that they are they are the best) i think the animation is amazing.

keep up the k3w1 work dude :-)

Adam Android Strikes Back Adam Android Strikes Back

NICE... but

amazing movie !!!
really cool !!!
long and fun !!!
yeah, but i still have one thing to say to you - fix the H2O tank :
1 - use capitals (in your movie H2O sign looked like N2O sign which you dont want to extinguish fire with ;-P )
2 - numbers on bottom, not top
P.S. yeah, i do get picky with chemistry/physics
P.P.S dont you dare laugh at my movies - they were all made in less then a day ;-P

The Story of Skunk Head The Story of Skunk Head

holy fuck

holy fuck
.........
.......
.....
...
DUDSKI !!! the movie was so fucking long and for no reason (maybe your cruelty) everyone still hates the skunk girl - that has no point... oh yeah and the ending is fucked up too... so random
BUT !!! the movie was fucking awesome so u can ignore my message :-P

God Vs. Devil God Vs. Devil

Hmm... -+=R34D=+- !!!

OK... really good drawings you got there, really good, in fact i am jealous... but ! big fast but ! the movie has glitches and minor improvements to make... 1- "so cubed" the cube is screwed up... 2-fix devil's feet - make them bigger and look better (yes you can, so stfu). 3-add a tail to the devil, the endings sound is screwedup - u hear explosion b4 it happens... come on...
overal - awesome but is a little pointless (maybe because of the ending)
:-) i hope this helped
:-| dont you dare look at my submission
:-( i made mine in 1 hour... just to give idea of what my actual movie will be about

My world madness (ep2) My world madness (ep2)

Dude, c'mon

DUDE !!!
are you 12 years old? i mean c'mon, i have nothing against you but listening to your and your friends' high pitched voices for more then 5 seconds is annoying as hell !!!
like, use shittalker or something (best way is to TRY to immitate sum1 elses voice...)

Freetospeak responds:

George Bush?

3d movie(good) 3d movie(good)

You can make it better in 2 minutes

Not bad, not bad at all, in fact i like it, nice 3d there... what did you use?
next time - please make frame rate twice faster minimum so it will look better and change music, and background, also ad a point - like a story line
:-)
hope you find this usefull
P.S. never include a "good", "awesome", "amazing", etc. in the name of the movie