DE_dust DE_dust

HOLY FUCKING GOD DAMN SHIT

lol, how fucking long fdid it take you to do this? 6 fucking months... god ! that was fucking amazing !!! did you use anything except flash? (like for the 3d scenes?)
this was like on of zee best animationz i have seen!!! u deserve a higher score actually..... not 4.15 :-)

smoke kills smoke kills

HAHAHA super, chuvak !!!

afigezniy mult chelo !!! ti smog vismeshit vse chto tolko proizoshlo v techenii 40 let ! dolgo nad etim rabotal? navernoye da... antimult chto tvoy sayt ili ti tuda prosto multi shlesh? nauchi delat takie afigeznie multi... :-)
p.s. i probably should have asked this question before writing all of the above... are you russian? lol

My Name Is Johnny My Name Is Johnny

dont listen to others

this was an amazing animation, so dont listen to other people who say it sucked. at the beginning the song was like bnarrating everything and i think that was amazing. You draw good guns, i love when people spend time to do that. And finaly you killed a lot of members of the clock crew in this movie (since i dont really like them a lot as they are not orriginal [characters are the same] and think that they are they are the best) i think the animation is amazing.

keep up the k3w1 work dude :-)

Original Hardcore Pinball Original Hardcore Pinball

nice, original

nice scripting there :-)
kewl game... but the flippers were screwed up... they send the ball with no speed and sometimes the balll went through them !!!

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

amazing, but

hey, it was amazing but tell me, dide YOU actually make it>?

Fun Time Shooter Fun Time Shooter

w00t w00t

dude, amazing !
i like video flashes and this one is amazing !
yo, you inspired me to make a flash movie kind of like that one (i have a sniper airgun) and my friend is comming over in 30 minutes :-)
we will have some fun !!!
yeah, but can you tell me one thing - how the **** did you make a part of a movie file a button in flash? HOW?! plz tell me and i wont have to waste my own time figuring it out, lol
nice, make more, **** the file size - make it bigger rezolutiona nd better quolity :-)